Zhermack Elite Hd+ Light Body Normal Set
Zhermack Elite HD+ Light Body Normal Set (Cartridge) (C203030)
Elite HD+ is an impression material that combines the effects of nanotechnology with hydrocompatibility, thus guaranteeing high performance in a variety of clinical conditions. Hydrophilic very low viscosity A-silicone for fixed prostheses.
A Zhermack quality guarantee, for over 35 years.
- Resistance to deformation
- Excellent elastic recovery
- High dimensional stability
- Opaque pigments for improved detail reading
- Hydrocompatibility – Hydrocompatible materials flow readily over the surface of the teeth and along preparation margins, making it possible to capture the details required for an accurate impression.
- Thixotropy – They flow over the surfaces they are positioned on and do not run once they have been positioned in the patient’s mouth.
- High tear resistance
- At least 99% elastic recovery
- Ideal working time/setting time ratio
- Long working time
- Shorter permanence in the oral cavity
- Different colours according to the viscosity
- Available in tubes also
Key Specifications :-
- Mixing ratio: 1:1 for the cartridge in the 50 ml format or 5:1 for the cartridges in the 380 ml format
- Material type: Light consistency
- Suggested techniques: two stage.
- 2 x 50 ml Cartridges (Base + Catalyst)
- 12 Mixing Tips