Zhermack Occlufast Rock Bite Registration Material
Zhermack Occlufast Rock Bite Registration Material C200726
Zhermack Occlufast Rock Bite Registration Material is a specific vinylpolysiloxane Addition-Silicones for bite registration. Its consistency is imperceptible to the patient, has a high hardness that allows an easy milling and avoids compressions and incorrect repositioning.
It is easy to place and very precise, and is particularly indicated for bite registrations of maximum intercuspation, intermaxillary centric, protrusion or lateral registration keys. It also provide a valid solution for gnathologic evaluations and for the diagnosis of skull-cervico-mandibular disorders and for the centric occlusion in orthodontics.
- Bite registrations with all techniques
- Intermaxillary centric, protrusion or lateral registration keys
- Registration keys for gnathological evaluations
- Registrations for diagnostic evaluations of craniomandibular disorders
- Orthodontic bite registrations
- Imperceptible to the patient who closes in a natural way
- Easy handling and bubble-free thanks to the cartridge mixing
- Accurate and stable impressions
- Positioning control
- Flowable to avoid pressure and slipping during positioning
- High dimensional stability
- Does not need to be heated for use like wax (greater comfort for the patient)
- Imperceptible consistency reduces the chance of mandible shifting due to an unnatural occlusion.
- Minimum permanence in the oral cavity
- Thixotropic: allows you to easily control the positioning on the occlusal plane. It does not drip
- The material’s dimensional stability allows it to maintain the accuracy of the bite registration even several days after it was taken.
- High final hardness (95 Shore A)
- It can be finished after setting with a cutting blade or bur
Key Specifications :-
|Time in mouth*
(after 24 h)
|Hardness||95 Shore A|
- 2 x 50 ml Cartridges
- 12 x Mixing tips
Direction to Use :-
- Device preparation: Assemble the device
- Warning: Before assembling the tip, ensure that the two components (base and catalyst) flow out evenly by applying a light pressure on the dispenser lever and extruding a small amount of material, which must be removed
- Subsequently, insert the mixing tip and, if required, the intraoral tip in the cartridge
- Apply Occlufast Rock according to the desired (occlusal or buccal) technique. If the occlusal technique is used, after extruding the material directly on the teeth, ask the patient to bite. Occlufast Rock is thixotropic; it does not drip, therefore facilitates control.