No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Shofu Hy Bond Zinc Phosphate Cement
Shofu Hy-Bond Zinc Phosphate Cement
- The only zinc phosphate cement that can be applied over freshly cut dentin without causing any pulpal irritation due to the Hy-Agent additive which is helps to nullify the harshness of the phosphoric acid
- Traditional luting agent for cementation of cast restorations and orthodontic appliances
- Offers high compressive strength and good film thickness with adequate radiopacity
- Seals dentinal tubules and minimizes post-operative sensitivity
- Less technique sensitive with superior handling
- Minimized solubility to oral fluids
- Zinc phosphate
- Magnesium oxide
- HY-agent and others
- Phosphoric acid
- Aluminum hydroxide and distilled water
|Working Time||3 mins||2.5 mins|
|Setting Time||6 mins||4.5 mins|
Direction to Use:
1. Dispensing Powder and Liquid
1 . For cementation (Standard Powder/Liquid Ratio: 1.7g / 1.0g)
Dispense one level scoop of Powder using the measuring scoop provided and four drops of Liquid, separately.
2. For lining (Standard Powder/Liquid Ratio: 2.3g / 1.0g)
Dispense one level scoop of Powder using the measuring scoop provided and three drops of Liquid, separately.
Dispense Powder and Liquid onto a thick glass slab. Divide dispensed powder into 2 equal portions; introduce the first half to the dispensed liquid and mix using a stainless steel spatula. Then, add the remaining half and mix until it becomes homogeneous paste.
Mixing temperature : 23±1ºC（73.4±1.8 ºF） Mixing time : 30 – 40 sec
3. Cementation / Lining
Perform cementation or lining following the conventional method.
Shofu Hy-Bond Zinc Phosphate Cement Mini pack (P/L 60/40gm):
- 1 x 60gm Powder
- 1 x 40gm Liquid
Shofu Hy-Bond Zinc phosphate Cement Big pack (P/L 125/100gm):
- 1 x 125gm Powder
- 1 x 100gm Liquid