Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Prevest Denpro Fusion Bond Dc Dual Cure Bonding Agent
Dual Curing Nano Reinforced Total Etch Dentine/Enamel Bond
Fusion Bond DC is dual curing bonding agent for enamel and dentine, as well as to metal and ceramic suitable for use with dual-curing and self-curing composites. It is a two components system to be used with self curing and dual curing resin cements to bond all indirect restorations including metal, ceramic and composites crowns, inlays, onlays, veneers and bridge retainers and bonding of endodontics posts.
- Direct, light cured/self cured composite and compomer restorations.
- Bonding of Indirect restorations and light/self cure resin cemented veneers.
- Direct, light cured/self cure composite restorations and core build-up.
- Indirect restoration resin cemented inlays, onlays, crown and bridge retainers.
- Endodontic post cementation.
- High bond strength to both dentine and enamel.
- Dual cure versatility.
- Reduced post operative sensitivity.
- 1 x 5ml Bonding Agent, 1 x 5ml Activator, 20 x Micro Brushes.
by Griff Turner
good quality bonding agent.
Direct, light cured/self cured composite and compomer restorations.
High bond strength to both dentine and enamel. best product