No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ortho Direct Titanium Retainer Wires
- Long Straight Wires
- A bright, smooth, flat surface.
- Medical grade superior quality Pure titanium wire.
- Stress relieved for superior tensile strength with less brittleness.
- Accurate placement and consistent shape to ensure superior results.
- A bonded, flat wire for permanent or semi-permanent retention of tooth position.
The Titanium retention system has a high tensile strength and does not snap in physiological conditions. The wire is made of grade III titanium and is extremely biocompatible. Moreover, the wire has a unique braided construction, which provides enhanced bonding strength. The low profile of the wire makes it comfortable for patients.
- Used for fixed lingual retainers.
- Bonded to the lingual surface, this is unobtrusive, aesthetic, and requires little patient cooperation.
- Flat Lingual Retainer Wire is ideal for maxillary and mandibular bonded lingual retainers.
- Will not fray when cut, can be bonded into place using any type of adhesive.
- Flat Lingual Retainer Wire is used to make permanent fixed lingual retainers following orthodontic treatment.
- The retainer wire features a very thin rectangular shape that can be adapted with no occlusal interference while ensuring patient comfort.
- It prevents inadvertent tooth movement associated with active force wires.
- It could be used right away in the dentist’s office on the patient’s teeth and there is no need for additional laboratory adjustments or precautions.
- Nothing can secure the teeth positioning after the orthodontic treatment better than the Flat Lingual Retainer Wire.
- Material: Titanium
- Pack of 10