Woodpecker Surgic Touch 3rd Generation Piezo Surgery Unit
Woodpecker Surgic Touch 3rd Generation Piezo Surgery Unit For Ultrasurgery
- The vibration amplitude of tip is between 20-100vm. The minimum surgical incision is 3.5mm long, 0.5mm wide, which will help with small operating area and fast postoperative recovery.
Selective Cutting With No Injury to Soft Tissue
- For soft tissues (neural, blood vessels and mucous membranes, etc.), there is no cutting effect, which can protect the vascular nerve of the operation area to a large extent, greatly reducing the risk of injuring soft tissues (neural, vascular, mucosal, etc.).
Cold Cutting Mode
- Ultrasonic technology produces very little heat while cutting. And iced water can quickly cool the tip and ensure the temperature below 38 ° C.
- At the same time, the water spray flushes the wound during operation, bringing no bleeding and enabling clear vision of operation area, which makes it easy to operate.
Multi-function Foot Pedal
- Equip device with multi-function foot pedal, which makes it easy to control water flow, working mode, and power, simplifying operation procedures and realizing efficient operation.
7-Inch Touching Screen
- Abandoning the previous button operation settings, innovatively adopt 7-inch screen. While clearly displaying information, operate directly by tapping the screen.
- Specially used for tooth extraction, crest splitting, and retropreparation. Adopt gold plating which is wear-resistant and practical with long time of endurance.
Handpiece Features :-
- High-performance Handpiece
- Optimized handpiece with stronger sealing technology.
- High temperature cooking disinfection causes no loss of performance.
- High-brightness LED brings clearer operating vision.
- Bringing doctor better clinical application experience.
Technical Specifiactions :-
- Intermittent running device : Intermittent running with 10s pause after 60s operation
- Water flow：25~110ml/m
- Mains voltage：100-240V~ 50Hz/60Hz 150VA
- Working frequency：24-36KHZ
- Warranty：5 years