No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
SS White Carbide Bur Taper/Flat End Cross Cut Fissure
- Precision engineering: SS White burs are carefully designed to offer powerful cutting performance, with optimized blade structure, rake angle, flute depth, and spiral angulation.
- High-quality materials: The use of specially formulated tungsten carbide and high-quality steel, along with a specialized heat treatment process and controlled welding operation, ensures maximum strength and durability.
- Consistent performance: With over 160 years of experience in dental instrument manufacturing, SS White is committed to producing burs that deliver consistent, high-quality performance.
- Efficiency: SS White burs are engineered to provide the most efficient cutting rate and performance for the most popular dental procedures.
Our extensive experience and knowledge result in the production of our high-quality line of carbide burs. Many critical factors must be monitored and considered in the manufacturing process to ensure the consistent, high-quality performance of an SS White Bur. SS White brings over 160 years of continuous improvement in the design and manufacturing of dental instruments. If it’s from SS White, it’s second to none.
POWERFUL CUTTING PERFORMANCE
Carefully designed blade structure, rake angle, flute depth and spiral angulation combined with our specially formulated tungsten carbide results in the powerful cutting performance of our burs. SS White® burs are engineered to deliver the most efficient cutting rate & performance for the most popular procedures.
MAXIMUM STRENGTH & DURABILITY
Proper selection of tungsten carbide and high quality steel combined with a specialized heat treatment process and controlled welding operation creates the optimum conditions required to attain the impressive strength and durability of an SS White® bur.
- Design: These burs have a tapered flat end design with cross-cut flutes, which enables efficient cutting and debris removal.
- Size: The 701, 702, and 703 burs have different sizes. The 701 bur has a tip diameter of 0.8 mm, 702 bur has a tip diameter of 1.2 mm and 703 bur has a tip diameter of 1.6 mm.
- Shank diameter: FG burs have a shank diameter of 1.60mm and HP, RA burs have shank diameter of 2.35mm.
- Material: The burs are made of high-quality tungsten carbide, which provides excellent cutting performance and durability.
- Pack Of 5