No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Shining 3D Aoralscan 2 Intraoral 3D Scanner
- Get started with ease through the user-friendly interface. The scanner’s motion sensing function enables clinicians to perform sterile scanning.
- Self-developed scanning software will integrate rich data processing functions to obtain high-quality digital impressions.
- Powder-free scanning guarantees a simplified process and an improved patient experience in the clinic.
- Real-time scan, realistic color, and a clear margin line.
- Users can operate the Aoralscan software and complete the scanning process without touching the PC by moving the scanner to give commands.This increases ease of use and promotes infection control in a clinical setting.
- Through Al,the software can automatically identify and delete extraneous data and unwanted scanning artifacts to accomplish data optimization.
AUTOMATIC SCAN RETRACING
- The retracing function allows users to revisit previously scanned sections to rescan missing areas, fill in holes and smoothly align data.
- The clinical toolkit allow users to evaluate scanned data in the clinic by performing functions such as adjusting coordinates, extracting margin lines, checking bites and undercuts, etc. These tools facilitate effective, time-saving communication on projects details between clinics and dental labs to ensure high efficiency and quality designs and restorations.
Aoralscan is an intraoral dental scanner manufactured by Shining 3D. It adopts an advanced digital impression system and a series of intelligent features to generate accurate 3D scans. It is easy to operate and streamlines the scanning experience providing patients comfort. It doesn’t require the use of powder to operate.Aoralscan enables dentists and technicians alike to easily obtain digital impressions.
- It comes with integrated software and AI that automatically deletes superfluous data in order to produce optimal and reliable digital impressions. The motion-sensing feature enables sterile scanning. In case of missing data, the software automatically rescans the areas and aligns the rescanned surfaces. The final image is used to evaluate the patient’s conditions and decide the therapy to be implemented. It allows for creating patient-fit implants, brace, restoration, and more. Continue reading to find out more.
- Adopting the technology of structured light, Aoralscan can obtain full-color 3D data of teeth and gums directly.
- INTELLIGENT INTRAORAL SCANNING EXPERIENCE SHINING 3D‘s self-developed 3D scanning system, integrating rich data processing function and intelligent data optimization, guarantees the users easy access to high-quality digital impressions. Before optimization INTELLIGENT DATA OPTIMIZATION Through the use of Al, the software can automatically identify and delete miscellaneous data such as the buccal/lingual side to realize automated data optimization. After optimization AUTOMATIC SCAN RETRACING When some part of the scan is missing during scanning, this retracing function allows users to jump.
- INTELLIGENT INTRAORAL SCANNING EXPERIENCE CLINICAL TOOLKIT The clinical toolkit can help users to evaluate the scanned data at clinics. This includes functions as “adjust coordinate”, “extract margin line”, “check bite”, “mark teeth”, “check undercut”, etc. This facilitates effective communication between clinics and dental labs while saving time, ensuring high efficiency and quality for design and restoration projects. Check undercut Check bite Adjust coordinate Mark teeth Extract margin line.
- ADVANTAGES The Aoralscan intraoral scanner can be used in planning and treatment phases of implant placement, restorations, and orthodontic treatment planning. Whether in instant chairside treatments or “clinic+dental lab” integration, the Aoralscan always provides a smooth user experience. DATA CLOUD PLATFORM SHINING 3D‘s cloud data platform enables data transmission, making it convenient for order tracking and facilitating communication between clinics and laboratories.
- Meet requirements for a variety of indications, including single crowns,inlays/onlays, bridges, veneers, orthodontics,and implants.