Sdi Pola Office Plus 3 Patient Kit
- Minimal chair time is required.
- The total treatment will take less than 30 minutes.
- Less chair time means increased patient comfort, satisfaction, improved productivity and profitability.
- The unique 37% hydrogen peroxide formula ensures fast release of the peroxide ions to begin the bleaching process.
Sdi Pola Office Plus Kit
Pola Office+ is a hydrogen peroxide based in-office tooth whitening system requiring minimal chair time. It is a neutral pH gel and contains desensitizers to maximize patient comfort. The dual barrel syringe system mixes as the gel is applied directly to the tooth.
- Whitening of discoloured vital teeth
- Whitening of discoloured non-vital teeth
- Do not use on pregnant or lactating women
- Do not use on children under 14 years of age
- Do not use the Gingival Barrier on any persons having known resin allergies
- Do not use Pola Office+ on any persons having known peroxides allergies
- Pola Office+ will not lighten any restorative materials
- Do not use on patients with extremely sensitive teeth.
3 Patient Kit
- 3 Pola Office
- 2.8ml Syringes.
- 3 Gingival Barrier Syringes of 1gr.
Direction to Use :-
Instructions for vital tooth whitening:
1. Determine and record pre-operative shade.
2. Clean teeth with ONLY a flour based pumice
3. Place cheek retractors and then cover exposed lip surface with petroleum gel
4. Dry teeth and apply Gingival Barrier to both arches, slightly overlapping enamel and interproximal spaces
5. Light cure in a fanning motion for 10-20 seconds until Gingival Barrier is cured
6. Firmly attach a mixing nozzle to the Pola Office+ syringe away from patient. Dispense a small amount of gel on to a mixing pad until a uniform gel is extruded
7. Using the nozzle as a guide, directly apply a thin layer of gel to all teeth undergoing treatment. A thin layer will help prevent the gel from running.
NOTE: It is best not to lift the nozzle when moving from tooth to tooth. Use a continuous motion
8. Leave gel on for 8 minutes (Optional: a curing light may be used at this stage, please refer to light manufacturer’s recommendations)
9. Suction off using a surgical aspirator tip. Note: It is normal for a residue layer of gel to remain on the surface of the teeth
10. Repeat steps 7-9 three times (optional 4 times)
11.After the last application, suction all the gel off, then wash and apply suction
12. Remove Gingival Barrier by lifting it from one end
13. Record the final shade.
Tips for non-vital tooth whitening:
1. Isolate tooth effectively
2. Protect oral mucosa to prevent chemical burns
3. Verify adequate endodontic obturation
4. Use protective barrier to prevent peroxide from reaching the periodontal ligament
5. Avoid acid etching as periodontal ligament irritation may result
6. Advise the patient that a whitened non-vital tooth will not look the same as a vital tooth
7. Recall patients periodically to examine the whitened teeth (clinically & radiographically).
Instructions for NON-vital tooth whitening:
1. Determine and record pre-operative shade.
2. Isolate tooth/teeth undergoing whitening using a rubber dam. Ensure the dam fits tightly at the cervical margin.
Note: If a rubber dam is not used, cover approximately half of the adjacent vital teeth with 3-4mm thick layer of Gingival Barrier to insulate from heat discomfort of the curing light. This is done when one tooth is being whitened non-vitally
3. Open lingual access to pulp chamber and remove all composite, base material and gutta percha 2-3 mm apical to the CE junction. Place a glass ionomer/zinc phosphate base, at least 1 mm thick to ensure a barrier between the “sealed” root canal and whitening gel
4. Place the Pola Office+ gel into the opened pulp chamber and onto the labial surface
5. Leave gel on/in for 8 min (Optional: curing light may be used at this stage, please refer to light manufacturer’s recommendations)
NOTE: If using a curing light and treating inner and outer surfaces, 2 curing lights can be used (one on each side of tooth) to activate Pola Office+
6. Suction off the gel
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until desired shade is achieved
8. After the last application, suction and wash the gel off
9. Record the final shade.
Less chair time means increased patient comfort, satisfaction, improved productivity and profitability.
Fast delivery good prices.Regular updates of progress of delivery.
Fantastic service very quick and well presented.
Great service and a product too. Thank You
Easy to order and Quick delivery