Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Prevest Denpro Chlor X Chlorhexidine Based Root Canal Irrigant
2% Chlorhexidine Solution
Chlor X is an irrigation and cleansing agent for root canal prior to filling with resin material.
- It is widely indicated as final irrigant during chemomechanical preparation It is choice of irrigant while performing retreatment root canal procedures.
- It is indicated as an irrigant in apical 3rd of root before retrograde filling during apicoectomy (root end surgery).
- It is a potent irrigant while treating internal/external resorption cases.
- It is widely used before sealing (coronal/radicular) perforation in the tooth.
- It is higly biocompatible to oral tissues.
- It is known for its pleasant odour & taste.
- It is largely accepted in uncooperative pediatric patients.
- Non Irritating, well tolerated by periapical tissues.
- 1 x 100ml Bottle, 1 x Dispensing Dropper.