D-tech Compomax Kit Nano Hybrid LC Anterior Posterior Composite Kit
Dtech Compomax Kit Nano Hybrid LC Anterior Posterior Composite Kit
Dtech Compomax is a light curing Nano Hybrid Composite for anterior and posterior filling of all cavity classes. It is a light cured resin based dental restorative material. This system has enhanced color stability ; designed to accommodate ‘Multi-shade layering’ technique. This not only guarantees a natural and highly aesthetic filling , but also minimisation of polymerisation shrinkage. Compomax is used with a dentine enamel bond & is available in syringe.
INDICATION FOR USE :-
- Enamel layer for class I, II, III, IV, V, VI, restorations
- Repairing veneers
- Splinting & locking of periodontally involved teeth. Core build up to replace missing tooth structure.
- Composite inlays
- Facetting of discolored anterior.
- Reconstruction of traumatically damaged anteriors.
- Composite & porcelain repairs.
- Diastema closures.
- To mask out discolored pulpal floor at the base of a preparation (opaque shades).
- 4 x 4g Light Cured Universal Composite Syringe
- 1 x 2.5g Etching gel syringe
- 1 x 5ml Single step 5th generation bonding agent
- 50 x Fibred Applicator tips, 20 x Angled tips