Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
3M Unitek Transbond XT Primer Light Cure Adhesive
3M Unitek Transbond XT Light Cure Adhesive Primer
The viscosity of Transbond™ XT adhesive was designed to prevent adhesive run-on and bracket skating that saves you money and reduces adhesive waste. 3M Unitek’s adhesive-filled capsules and dispensing gun also provide for easy application, increased control and convenience. A syringe delivery system is available too.
Best of all, the Transbond XT adhesive’s quick cure provides for immediate archwire tie-in so your patients and staff can experience shorter bonding appointments.
- Requires only a thin, uniform film on each tooth
- Serves as a wetting agent
- Immediate bond strength allows archwire to be tied in immediately following cure
- Efficient bonding and re-bonding of ceramic and metal brackets saves time
- Pre-loaded syringes or capsules means no wasted materials
- Excellent handling properties, including no bracket drift and easy flash clean-up
- 1 x 6ml bottle
by Erica Wallis