3M Unitek Transbond XT Primer Light Cure Adhesive
3M Unitek Transbond XT Light Cure Adhesive Primer
The viscosity of Transbond™ XT adhesive was designed to prevent adhesive run-on and bracket skating that saves you money and reduces adhesive waste. 3M Unitek’s adhesive-filled capsules and dispensing gun also provide for easy application, increased control and convenience. A syringe delivery system is available too.
Best of all, the Transbond XT adhesive’s quick cure provides for immediate archwire tie-in so your patients and staff can experience shorter bonding appointments.
- Requires only a thin, uniform film on each tooth
- Serves as a wetting agent
- Immediate bond strength allows archwire to be tied in immediately following cure
- Efficient bonding and re-bonding of ceramic and metal brackets saves time
- Pre-loaded syringes or capsules means no wasted materials
- Excellent handling properties, including no bracket drift and easy flash clean-up
- 1 x 6ml bottle