No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Shofu Super Snap X-Treme Kit
Shofu Super Snap X-Treme Kit ( Xtreme) Finishing & Polishing Kit
Shofu Super Snap X-Treme Kit the newest addition to the Super-Snap range, exceeds expectations with a naturally lustrous polish on direct aesthetic restorations. Super-Snap X-TREME is the latest enhancement to Super-Snap disks, created for you to easily achieve an exceptionally smooth surface with naturally lustrous polish on direct resin restorations, for lasting aesthetics that exceed expectations. These new, aluminium oxide impregnated disks are designed with extra thickness to enable you to apply greater pressure while having the desired tactile feel. Advanced 3D coating technology adopted from the semiconductor industry imparts the finest Super-Snap (red) disk with a surface that polishes to a satiny gloss in just a few strokes with minimal surface scars.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Finishing and polishing of all types of direct aesthetic resin materials
- Extra thickness offers greater pressure, durability and better tactile feel for an enhanced polishing experience.
- Greater elasticity and resilence of the disks facilitate easy polishing in interproximal areas.
- Advanced 3D architecture with extra aluminium oxide coating in the Superfine red disks imparts a natural gloss and exceptionally smooth surface.
- Semi-spherical surface structure of the red disks enables debris discharge to prevent clogging and secondary scratches.
- 3D semi-spherical structure also prevents denaturing of the resin surface by dissipating heat.
- Improves polishing efficiency.
- Maximum permissible rotation speed – 12,000 min
- Water spray – No
- Size – Mini
- 50 x Red Disks
- 50 x Green Disks
Direction to use:-
- Mount the disk securely on the dedicated Super-Snap mandrel.
- Insert the shank completely into the chuck of the handpiece (micro motor), following the manufacturer’s instruction. Perform test run to check safety and smooth operation without run-out prior to use.
- Apply uniform, steady pressure for finishing and feather light pressure for polishing. Unidirectional movement of the disks prevents formation of secondary scratches and a visible step at the restoration-tooth junction.
- Follow the recommended finishing and polishing sequence with the color coded disks for the best results. Reducing or skipping the recommended steps may compromise the quality of the final polish. Use saliva ejector or suction to eliminate moisture and debris during the procedure. Use protective mask and eyewear while using the product. Avoid exceeding maximum permissible speed (12,000 rpm) for each abrasive.
- Clean the debris from restoration surface after each finishing/polishing step.
- After using dedicated metal mandrel, remove any contaminants immediately, disinfect and sterilize. Dispose the Super-Snap Disks after each use.