No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Zhermack Hydrogum 5 Alginate Powder
Zhermack Hydrogum 5 Alginate Powder – 453g
Hydrogum 5 is an extra-fast setting alginate, with a homogeneous consistency and an accurate reproduction of details. It ensures less stress for the patient, thanks to the time in mouth of only 45 seconds.
Hydrogum 5 is a high-performance scannable alginate with 5 μm detail reproduction and 5 days of dimensional stability. Hydrogum 5 is the Zhermack solution for satisfying the needs of the most demanding practitioners. Its high precision in detail reproduction, which is similar to that of a silicone, helps to obtain accurate impressions. In addition, its high dimensional stability guarantees impression accuracy for up to 120 hours. As it is scannable, Hydrogum 5 facilitates access to digital workflows and improves communications with the dental laboratory, which can directly obtain a digital model (without having to perform the casting phase).
- For recording impressions for dental treatment
- Recommended for temporary crown and bridges, removable prothesis and chromes, study models, antagonists in fixed and removable prothesis
- Long dimensional stability of impressions (5 days of dimensional stability)
- Easy mixing
- Homogeneous mass, smooth, compact surfaces
- High tear resistance
- Greater dimensional stability than its competitors
- Reliable prosthetic results
- Thixotropic consistency
- Excellent elastic recovery
- Patients find the product’s tropical fruit (mangustan) flavour extremely pleasant
- Dust free
- Exctra fast setting
- Working time (including mixing time) : 1′ 05″
- Time in mouth : 0′ 45″
- Setting time : 1′ 50″
- 1 Pack of 453g
Direction to Use:-
- Open the bag and pour the alginate into the airtight container
- Keep the lot number and expiry date of product by cutting the relevant details off the bag. Shake 2-3 times to disperse the powder then proceed with the mixing.
- Using the dosing spoon, remove the powder without compressing it, levelling off or removing any excess alginate by passing a flat spatula over the top of the spoon.
- Pour the powder into the rubber cup. Repeat the operation until the required quantity is reached.
- Add ⅓ of a measure water (15ml) for every spoonful of powder(7g).
- Close the container and store it at 5-27 degree celsius
- Add the water to the powder and mix for the specified time
- Spread the material over the impression tray and insert into the mouth before the end of the working time.
- Wait for the material to harden until the end of the recommended time in the mouth.