Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Voco Individo Lux Maxillae 50 Pcs Transparent Blue
Voco Individo Lux – Maxillae 50 Pcs Transparent Blue
Individo Lux :
Light-curing individual tray material in two colours
- For the fabrication of individual trays from contoured plates for maxillae and mandibles
- In transparent-blue or blue-opaque colour
- Allows precise and economic processing
- Stable trays
- Pleasant mint flavour
- Non-sticky consistency
- Light-cured with standard halogen light (e.g. Individo Light Box) or UVA lights
Key Specifications :-
- Store at temperatures of 4 °C to 23 °C. Store in cool conditions and protected from light.
- 50 x Transparent Blue Maxillae Pcs
Direction to Use :-
- Allow lndivido Lux to reach room temperature before use. Mark margins for the individual tray on the plaster model. If necessary, use a space maintainer. If a space maintainer is not necessary, insulate the plaster model.
- Remove protective foil and mould plate onto the model, shape and cut the desired rim.
- The transparency of lndivido Lux blue transparent allows very exact modelling. The excess material can easily be used for making a handle.
- lndivido Lux is then polymerised on the model in a standard light unit (halogen or UV light). Depending on the thickness of the contoured tray, polymerise the reverse side for 3 – 5 min.
- A longer polymerisation time will improve the physical properties of the material. Therefore, polymerisation time should be prolonged, if necessary.
- The custom tray is then immediately ready to be used or worked. A slight inhibition layer, which may be caused by the oxygen in the air, can be removed with a tissue moistened with alcohol.