Venus V4400 N95 mask (PACK OF 50)
Best quality N95 face masks
VENUS V-4400 Flat Fold Respirator is NIOSH Approved Respirator, Unique Fit Adjuster for optimum protection and comfort, Superior Micro Fine Filter technology which protects against RSPM upto 0.3micron.
V-4400 series of respirators includes Venus V4400,V44++,V44+ & Dhul Rakshak V404 respirators.
These filtering face piece respirators are of fold flat design having C Style & V Style.VENUS V-4400 of respirators has superior micro fine filter media technology which protects against respirable suspended particulate matter. These respirators consist of multiple layers viz pre-filter, fine filter and skin comfort layer.
VENUS V-4400 of respirators have unique fit adjustors which provide optimum fit & comfort. They also have dotted pattern edges for soft feel.VENUS V-4400 of respirators has latex free knitted textile elastic which has a long life, is skin friendly and does not deform in high temperature.
VENUS V-4400 of respirators have noseclip which is embedded inside the mask and the respirator has no metal exposure or loose parts.These products do not contain components made from natural rubber latex.
- Are suitable for use in concentration of solid and non-volatile liquid particles.
Direction to Use
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this respirator and / or failure to wear this respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and result in sickness or death.
2. Before use, wearer must first be trained by the employer for proper respirator use in accordance with applicable Safety and Health
Standards. Respiratory protection appliances are to be selected depending on the type and concentration of the hazardous substances.
3. The respirator may only be used if the type and concentration of the harmful substances are known. In case of unknown substances or concentrations or variable conditions, breathing apparatus should be used.
4. Non-ventilated containers, mines,canals should not be entered with the particle filtering half masks & also not allowed in explosive atmosphere.
5. If the respirator becomes damaged or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area, discard and replace the respirator. Also leave the contaminated area immediately if dizziness or other distress occurs.
6. Never alter or modify this respirator.Safety and Health Standards.
STORAGE & SHELF LIIFE
V-4400 Mask of respirators until use shall be stored in the sealed pack to retain its properties. For transport such packs shall be suitably packed in outer cartons to protect from climatic hazards and mechanical shocks.
The shelf life of the product is 60 months from the date of manufacture. (If stored be-between –50°C and +50°C & Humidity not over 80%).The date of manufacture is mentioned on the pack of the respirator.
- Do not use for protection against Gases, Vapor or in atmospheres containing less than 17% Oxygen.
- Do not use with beard or other facial hair that prevent direct contact between the face and the edge of the respirator.
- Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life and health, are unknown, or when particulate concentration exceed the maximum use level / or other levels determined by your National Occupational Safety and Health Authorities.
- 50 x Mask