Vatech RVG Ez Sensor Classic 1.5
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Vatech RVG Ez Sensor Classic 1.5(
- Vatech Ezray Air Plus Portable X-Ray Machine Dental With Scatter Shield(
Vatech RVG EzSensor Classic 1.5
The VATECH RVG Classic Sensor direct-USB sensor is ultra-portable making it an affordable solution for multiple operatories. The sensor can easily be moved from room to room without disrupting workflow. Best for vertical & horizontal bitewings and all periapical radiographs
Most Consistent Images
Outperforms Over a Broader Range of Exposures
VATECH Sensors are more consistent and clinically useable at a wider range of exposure settings than those of the other sensor ? even when radiograph conditions are not ideal. Practitioners benefit from a reduction in the number of time consuming, exposure-related retakes. Patients benefit from the reduction in radiation.
1. ULTRA-SLIM FOR EASY POSITIONING:
Slim, CMOS ensures that patients are as comfortable as possible.
- Placing and positioning a sensor in the patient?s mouth is still challenging.
- Over the years digital sensor technology has been improved to achieve patient comfort.
- VATECH R&D Center found out the thickness that minimizes pain from the test, and lead the technology maintaining the thickness while using CMOS chip
2. PATIENT ORIENTED DESIGN :-
Rounded corner design allows maximum comfortable placement against soft tissue
Patients feel pain because delicate oral mucosa gets pressure from a hard sensor corner. Rounded corner can reduce that pain. But it has a possibility of reducing active image area. This is the technology that sustains the perfect balance between them.
Ergonomically designed sensors in 3 different sizes meet the needs of various cases. The rounded & cut edges provide best possible comfort for the patients. The Vatech?s unique size 1.5 sensor fits almost all patients.
3. BEST IMAGE QUALITY :-
EzSensor Classic provides the image for accurate diagnosis and treatment planning. VATECH Excels in Visible Resolution & Contrast
- The science behind the VATECH Sensor and software, delivers the best image quality versus the other sensor. With the VATECH system you get unparalleled radiographs that are extremely clear, sharp and highly detailed ? most importantly, at lower exposure settings.
- EzSensor Classic covers a wide range of exposure setting, capturing a consistent and diagnosable image. With our high sensitivity sensor, you can capture a diagnosable images under any conditions, even when using old X-Ray sources. Patients can get advantage of the lower radiation.
- Thanks to the high contrast, it could be possible to look inside different density(opacity) in detail. Moreover, you can distinguish interproximal carries from the image easily.
4. QUANTUM EFFICIENCY :-
Fancy words, simple concept: VATECH hardware and software work in harmony to compensate for radiation variances thus guarding against under and over exposure. That means you are able to get more clinically usable, more consistent images at a wider range of exposure settings. You benefit from a reduction in the number of exposure-related dental x-ray retakes, and your patients benefit from the reduction in radiation.
- CMOS Technology
- Unique Size 1.5 Extra active area 34%
- High Comfortable: Cut Corners & Rounded Edges.
- Fast Data Transfer: Direct USB Connecter.
- Water & Dust Proof: Hermatically Sealed.
- Higher Image Resolution: 17lp/mm
- Fast Work Flow: EzDent-i Viewer Software
- 2 in 1 Consultation Tool: EzCodi Consult Software
Key Specifications :-
- Detector – CMOS
- Pixel Size – 29.6 um
- Theoretical Resolution – 17 lp/mm
- Dynamic Range – 12 bit
- Active Area (WxL) – Size 1.5 _ 24 x 33mm
- Dimensions (WxLxT) – Size 1.5 _ 29.2 x 39.5mm (1.14 x 1.55 inch)
- Thickness – 4.8 mm (0.19 inch)
- Cable Length – 2.7 meter
- 1 Unit with sensor
- CD/Pendrive comprising the software