No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Indian Mouth Prop
- A wedge-shaped latex-free mouth prop is ideal for opening the upper and lower arch, convenient for operating.
- The comfortable and flexible silicone is resistant to high temperatures.
- Smooth edge helps to enhance patient comfort during patient’s mouth opening
- Autoclavable upto 121 degree Celsius
- Available in different sizes
- Easy to use & place in the patients mouth
A Mouth Prop (also bite block) is a wedge-shaped implement used by dentists working with the patients who have difficulty keeping their mouths open wide and steady during a procedure, or during procedures where the patient is sedated. It has a rubber-like texture and is typically made from thermoplastic vulcanizate (TPV) material.
- Bite block helps patients to comfortably open mouth.
- Secures and opens valuable space inside a patient’s month.
- Smooth edge help to enhance patient comfort when the patient’s mouth opening.
- Steam autoclavable.
- Protects the patient’s tongue while optimizing the intraoral workspace.
Available Sizes :
1 x Indian Mouth Prop
( Any available colour of the product can go on delivery )