Heraeus Kulzer Gluma Bond Universal 4 ML
Heraeus Kulzer Gluma Bond Universal 8th Generation Bond
Based on our long-term bonding expertise, we developed GLUMA Bond Universal – a universal bonding answering to all your bonding needs. It is a reliable and highly effective adhesive that ensures successful long-term restorations.
GLUMA Bond Universal is effective owing to its easy handling properties and the reliable bond strength. Our unique moisture control system containing MDP makes the air-drying just as easy and provides a homogeneous bonding layer. Thanks to our exclusive drop control you can be sure to apply just as much adhesive as you need. With GLUMA Bond Universal, you bond efficiently and economically and you are sure to have created the required precondition for a long-lasting restoration.
One bottle of our genuinely universal adhesive represents manifold benefits for you :
- For any bonding technique: total-etch, selective etch, and self-etch.
- For all dental materials. For bonding silicate ceramics, you precondition the restoration using GLUMA Ceramic Primer.
- For a broad range of indications of direct and indirect restorations and intraoral repairs.
- For easy and safe handling with state-of-the-art performance.
One bottle provides the adhesive for indications of direct and indirect restorations – and for intraoral repairs of chippings and fractures.
- Bonding of direct restorations for all cavity classes (Black) using light-curing, dual-curing or self-curing methacrylate-based composites / compomers
- Bonding of light-curing, dual-curing or self-curing core build-up materials.
- Sealing of hypersensitive tooth areas.
- Sealing of cavities prior to amalgam restorations.
- Bonding of fissure sealants.
- Sealing of cavities and core preparations prior to temporary cementation of indirect restorations (according to the immediate dentine sealing technique).
- Cementation of indirect restorations with light-curing, dual-curing or self-curing adhesive resin cements.
- Intraoral repair of composite and compomer restorations, porcelain fused to metal, metal and all-ceramic restorations.
- 1 x 4ml ( Expiry 2023 )