GC G-Premio BOND Light Cured Adhesive Universal
GC G-Premio BOND
G-Premio BOND is a universal, 8th generation bonding agent that is compatible with total-etch, self-etch and selective etch techniques providing excellent versatility. It is perfectly adapted to all direct restorations and can also be used to repair indirect restorations without the use of primer. G-Premio BOND can also be used in combination with a silane when repairing glass or hybrid ceramic and is also ideal for hypersensitivity. It is available in a bottle (5 mL) with a new silicone cover to enable more precise drop dispensing.
- Low pH (1.5) provides effective and consistent bonding.
- Use in all total-etch, self-etch and selective etch bonding techniques.
- Low film thickness (3 microns) enables use with resin cements to bond indirect restorations.
- Universal (8th generation) bonding agent for use in direct and indirect procedures and treatment of hypersensitivity.
- Up to 5 minutes working time.
- Consistent bond strength with easy application.
- Better dispensing control and less waste with new silicone bottle design.
- Fast technique (10 second placement and 25 seconds before placing composite).
- Can be used as self-etch adhesive or with selective etching of enamel.
- Creation of a nano-interaction zone for superior bond strength to both enamel and dentin.
- Excellent marginal integrity regardless of the technique and the composite material.
- HEMA-free for a long-lasting bond.
- Clinical reliability proven in independent tests.
- 5% filler seals tubules leads to fewer voids between the thin adhesive layer and the dentin, which minimizes microleakage and prevents microbial invasion.
- Available in updated-design bottle or unit dose delivery.
HOW TO USE :-
- Leave undisturbed for 10 seconds after application. Dry thoroughly for 5 seconds under maximum air pressure and light cure for 10 seconds. For the selective etching approach, apply 35% ? 40% phosphoric acid on enamel for 10 seconds prior to the application of the bonding.
- GC G-Premio BOND Light Cured Adhesive Universal.