No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Sedative effect on the pulp.
- Polymer reinforced for temporary filling or as a base.
- Compressive strength of 37 MPa.
- Superior adhesion and easily removed.
A Zinc oxide / Eugenol / formulation.
For lining under non-resin filling materials.
As a temporary filling material and cement
As a temporary seal.
- Therapeutic properties – ideal for sensitive cavities.
- Effective insulation under cements & amalgams against thermal Change and irritation.
Composite pack of
- Powder 20 and Liquid 10 ml.
Direction to Use
Warning: Not to be used as a cavity linear under resin-based filling