No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
D-Tech Dental Etch Etching Gel (Dropper Pack)
- Thixotropic gel – stays where placed
- Excellent water solubility
- Bright blue color of the gel is highly visible
D-Tech Etch contains phosphoric acid for etching tooth enamel and dentin when preparing surfaces for the application of composites, before luting with resin cements or before bonding of orthodontic appliances.
- Before use of bonding material
- Before use of filling materials
- Before use of orthodontic brackets
- PH – 2
- Viscosity – thixotropic
- Shelf life – 2 years
- Phosphoric acid 37%
- Water and filler 63%
- 1 X 10g Etch Dropper
Direction to Use
- D-Tech Etch can be applied precisely in controlled amounts to the tooth enamel and dentin area to be etched.
- The effective recommended etching time is: Enamel – 30 to 60 seconds, Dentin – As indicated by the manufacturer of the bonding agent.
- The Gel Etch should then be rinsed off with copious quantities of water for at least 20 seconds.