3M ESPE SofLex Spiral Wheels Trial Kit
3m Espe Sof-Lex Spiral Wheels – Trial Kit
Sof-Lex? Spiral Finishing and Polishing Wheels are a unique two-step, single use finishing and polishing system. The flexible shape of the wheels allows them to adjust to the contours of a tooth surface ? even if the tooth surface is irregular, concave or convex in shape. This means you can now polish anterior and posterior restorations with one versatile tool… So why use points, cups, discs and brushes when one shape will do?
Adapt to all tooth surfaces, work from any angle. Are effective at reaching anterior and posterior restorations. Quickly achieve a life-like luster.
- Resin-modified glass ionomers.
- Bisacrylic temporary materials.
- Resin nano ceramic ? Lava? Ultimate CAD/CAM Restorative.
- Precious and semi-precious metal.
- Their unique, flexible shape easily adapts to irregular, convex and concave tooth surfaces.
- Anterior and posterior restorations can be finished and polished with one tool for each step, no need to switch between points, cups discs and brushes.
- All parts of the spiral wheel can be used: side, top, bottom and edge. Therefore, the spiral wheels are effective from any angle.
- The fine finishing wheel (beige) smoothes and removes scratches in restorations that develop during contouring, and prepares the surface for high gloss polishing.
- The superfine polishing wheel (white) creates a very smooth, high-gloss polish.
- Sof-Lex? Spiral Finishing and Polishing Wheels are for single use and work without paste and water cooling.
- 4 Sof-Lex Spiral Finishing Wheels (beige).
- 4 Sof-Lex Spiral Polishing Wheels (white).
- 1 Mandrel.