Non-eugenol Temporary Luting Cement
OraTemp NE is a non eugenol temporary cement which permits placement and retention under function of permanent crowns, bridges, splints and their temporary counterparts. OraTemp NE is insoluble in oral fluids and retains a tight marginal seal to prevent leakage of these fluids under the restorations.
- Cementation of crowns, bridges and splints.
- Retentions of temporary crowns and bridges.
- Trial cementation of permanent restorations prior to final insertion.
- Excellent physical properties.
- Easy to mix - easy to clean.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.
- Increased patient comfort.
- Manual Mix Pack : 1 x 15g Cartridge - (Base & Catalyst),1 x Spatula, 1 x Mixing Pad, 1 x Instruction Manual.