Extra pure, Arsenic free Zinc Oxide Powder and Eugenol oil to be used as obtudent for the relief of minor dental pain and to form sedative dentinal dressing with zinc oxide.
- Used for temporary dressing.
- Mixed with eugenol and is used as a temporary cement. Eugenol Oil is used for temporary relief of localized dental pain.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- Chemically pure Eugenol Oil with increased effectiveness.
- Arsenic free.
- Makes a smooth paste with eugenol.
- Provides sufficient compressive strength.
- Forms a sedative dressing or lining under non composite resin.