GC Flexceed Putty & Light Body Kit
With High Initial Hydrophilicity & Viscosity GC FLEXCEED gets pushed into the sub-gingival area to register details. The flow of FLEXCEED Putty-Wash is better than any other brands.
- More hydrophilic.
- Highest tear strength.
- Displaces moisture.
- Captures critical details.
- No deformation.
- The FLEXCEED LB, with sufficient wettability gets easily attached around the gingival area. If not, it tends to flow on the surface of the putty.
- The FLEXCEED LB, has the correct viscosity to flow into the sub-gingival area. LB with lower viscosity flows on mucosal surface.
- ADVANTAGE FLEXCEED.
- INITIAL HYDRO-PHILICITY.
- The Initial Contact Angle of FLEXCEED LB, is the LOWEST among all VPS material when the mixture contact water (32).
- TEAR STRENGTH.
- The Tear Strength of FLEXCEED is the highest among all VPS materials (5.6).
- FLOW of FLEXCEED.
- The FLOW of FLEXCEED is better than other VPS Impression materials Measured by “Modified Shark Fin Test” (16.7 mm).
- Flexceed Kit (Base -500gm Catalyst 500gm; Light body – 2 cartridges 78gm; 8 mixing tips ; 8 intraoral tips).