3M Clinpro Tooth Creme
Clinpro™ Tooth Crème 0.21% w/w Sodium Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste is an advanced formula containing an innovative tri-calcium phosphate ingredient and is available exclusively from 3M ESPE. The optimized formula makes Clinpro Tooth Crème an outstanding choice. It contains fluoride as well as calcium and phosphate, which are components naturally found in saliva.
This proprietary formula successfully integrates these components, enhancing, rather than compromising, the product's performance. During the manufacturing process, a protective barrier is created around the calcium allowing it to coexist with the fluoride ions. Think of this as a bubble that transports the Tri-Calcium Phosphate to the teeth. As the toothpaste comes in contact with saliva during brushing, the barrier breaks down and makes the calcium, phosphate and fluoride readily available to the tooth. The tooth naturally absorbs these components, helping to prevent the initiation and further progression of demineralization and allowing remineralization to occur. The illustration below shows this system in action.
Saliva activates the calcium compound, breaking down the protective coating and making it available to the tooth.
- Delivers more fluoride to the tooth.
- Contains 0.21% w/w (950 ppm fluoride ion).
- Contains an innovative calcium and phosphate ingredient.
- Available in a convenient 113g flip-top tube.
- 2 year shelf life.
- Strengthens teeth.
- Reverses white spots.
- Prevents cavities.
- Reduces root cavities.
- Gentle, effective cleaning.
- Replaces conventional toothpaste regimen.
- Clinpro Tooth Creme 0.21% Sodium Fluoride Anti-Cavity Paste with functionalised Tri-Calcium Phosphate 113g tube