- Light curing for time saving application.
- Additional chemical curing for complete polymerisation.
- Low heat development even in bulk application.
- Flowable, non slumping formula for convenient placement.
- Low shrinkage properties.
- Dual (self- and light-curing) Polymerization guaranteed, even in the areas which are unreachable with the LED curing unit light.
- Rubbery phase allows for removal of excess material
- Enhanced mechanical properties of conventional Bis-GMA composite
- Low polymerization shrinkage Better marginal adaptation
- Excellent compressive strength for long lasting restorations
- Fluoride release Strengthens natural tooth structure and helps to prevent secondary tooth decay
- Dual (self- and light-curing).
- Polymerization guaranteed, even in the areas which are unreachable with the LED curing unit light.
- Rubbery phase allows for removal of excess material.
- Nanoparticle technology.
- Enhanced mechanical properties of conventional.
- One Material for 3 Key Indications (post cementation, core-build ups, crown & bridge cementation)
- 3 Shades: dentin, white and translucent
- Optimal monoblock bond interface between the dentin-post-crown
- Superior bond strength and durability
- Stable consistency