- Controlled delivery to the apex
- Flexible, stainless steel cannula easily navigates curved canals
- Economical stainless steel material for single use
- Chemically activated, so no light is needed
- Powerful 40% hydrogen peroxide gel
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride). Potassium nitrate has been shown to help reduce sensitivity. Fluoride has been shown to help reduce caries and strengthen enamel. Together they help to improve the overall health of the teeth.1-5
- Fresh chemical for each application
- Precise delivery
- Easy to see for complete removal
- Brown lenses guard the eyes against all kinds of intensive daylight beams.
- Orange lenses can be used to protect against the UV output of dental curing lights.
- Clear lenses are suitable for protecting dentist and patient against any splatters during treatment, especially during in-office bleaching procedures.
US$32.00 – US$105.00
- To prevent saliva leakage around the rubber dam clamp
- To help hold a matrix in place around a severely compromised tooth
- To protect the soft tissue from air abrasion
- Any time you’re using a harsh chemical near the tissue
US$21.00 – US$89.00
- Stops all minor intraoral bleeding, but designed specifically for the esthetic zone
- Transparent gel leaves no residue , stays on sulcus and rinses off with ease
- Convenient direct delivery eliminates waste
- Non-drip gel is viscous yet spreadable
- Does not interfere with bonding