No products in the cart.
- Septodont Septanest 40mg/ml plus adrenaline 0.01 mg/ml (1/100 000) is particularly appropriate for procedures of longer duration and when there is a risk of significant bleeding into the operative field.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100% latex-free.
- Long Expiry
- Temporary Relief of pain due to minor irritation or injury of the oral mucosa and gums.
- Temporary relief of pain associated with cancer sores ,denture or orthodontic appliances
- Fast and effective 20% Benzocaine Topical anaesthetic gel
- Long Expiry
Ready to use solution, specially formulated for use in endodontics.
Buffered and stabilized formulation, that maintains the solution properties throughout its shelf life.
Facilitates reaming through dissolution of the organic content of the root canal system.
Wide bactericidal spectrum, including the majority of endodontics pathogens.
- Outstanding adhesion to dentin* and gutta-percha points
- Hydrophilic – BioRoot RCS continues the sealing process in the presence of moisture
- Pure mineral formulation – will not stain teeth
- Resin-free – made from pure calcium silicate and is monomer-free ensuring zero shrinkage**
- Great flowability – seals auxilliary canals
- Topical analgesia of oral mucosa before anaesthetic injection
- Temporary pain relief during short and simple dental procedures
- Gag reflex elimination when performing radiographs, impressions
Routine administration of dental local anesthetics