No products in the cart.
- Made from high quality medical grade material and is latex free for sensitive patients.
- High strength and elasticity.
- Designed with 45 degree bend.
- Ease of use with less time required to place as compare to steel wire ligatures.
- A wide ceramic door assists rotational control with a broad mesial-distal span.
- Reliable door mechanism designed to resist unplanned opening and closing.
- Unique stress concentrator for predictable squeeze debonding.
- Light cure adhesive for a quicker bonding process
- Bond strength comparable to Transbond™ XT Adhesive
- Color changing adhesive for enhanced bracket positioning and flash clean-up
- Moisture Insensitive Primer means not physically or chemically sensitive to small quantities of moisture
- Clinically, it means after rinsing and thoroughly removing etchant, drying of tooth surface before priming is not required
- Transbond MIP works with Transbond XT and LR capsules, Transbond XT syringes, and APC Adhesive Coating System